Passport & Visas
Check the passport and visa requirements for the countries you are visiting / transiting in on your planned journey - make sure you apply for them well in advance of your date of travel.
- Check the validity of your Passport and Visas.
- Don't forget your passport and visa on the day of travel.
- If you lose your passport or visa please contact the embassy or consulate immediately in the country you are traveling in.
- Put a luggage strap around your case for easy identification and extra security
If you lose your passport or visa please contact the embassy or consulate immediately in the country you are traveling in.
- Never carry packages on behalf of anyone else, however genuine they seem to be.
- Never leave luggage unattended at airports, this creates a high security risk
Check the inoculation and health requirements for all of the countries you are visiting on your journey. Please be aware some vaccinations need to be administered 4-6 weeks before travel.
If you are carrying medicines or medications with you please keep a note of your condition and the medication you require somewhere handy e.g. a piece of paper in side the cover of your passport, where it can be easily found in an emergency.
- Ensure you take extra supplies of medication in case you get delayed abroad.
- Check the ticket for Flight(s) details & accuracy as soon as you recieve it.
- Keep your tickets with your passport and visas and do not forget them on the day you travel
- Pack the night before you travel, to save rushing and being late for your flight.
- Check the weather forecast at your destination before travel to avoid taking unnecessary luggage.
- Roll clothes instead of folding them, it creates less creases. Honest!
- Pack travel sizes of all of the lotions and potions you require to save space.
- Check with the airline you are traveling with on the stipulated baggage allowances
Ensure that your hand baggage allowance does not exceed the level enforced by the airline you are traveling with. This ensures unnecessary embarrassment at the check-in desk, having to move luggage from your hand baggage to your suitcase.
Getting To & From The Airport
- Check timetables for public transport in advance to ensure you arrive at the airport in plenty of time
- If taking your car pre-book parking wherever possible or get someone to give you a lift in order to save time
- Wherever possible use only metered taxis around the airport
Make sure you have enough foreign currency for your immediate arrival into a foreign country, particularly if your flight arrives at an odd hour.
Always make a list of the Credit / Debit Card numbers and travelers cheques you are carrying along with the suppliers contact numbers in case they get lost.
- Give airlines plenty of notice for special meal requirements or seating requests.
Try to leave plenty of time for checking in at the airport.
Always reconfirm your flights before setting out for the airport (do this about 24 hours before time of travel)
Check Duty Free allowances carefully particularly on EU destinations.
Try to book your flights outside of peak hours, in order to avoid busy commuter routes and congestion at the airport.
Do not drink too much before boarding the aircraft, as alcohol and cabin pressure cause enhanced dehydration. You are also unable to use the toilets until the aircraft is airborne and at a safe altitude for the seat belt sign to be taken off.
Check with the airline you are traveling with, as to the availability of telephone and laptop power points on board.
Leave contact details for yourself either with someone at home or somebody in the office in case they need to reach you in an emergency.
A phrase book is always handy - remember, not everyone speaks English.
- Try to drink plenty of water whilst on the aircraft as this helps to counter dehydration.
- Check in flight magazines, for gentle exercises to do whilst on board to stop stiffness and tiredness of joints.
- Cleanse and moisturize skin regularly whilst on board again to counter dehydration.
- Eat a light meal onboard as easier to digest, avoid excessive carbohydrates and fats
|Why Book with Us?
We intend to provide you perfect and memorable traveling services at affordable prices with the lowest cost guaranteed, we are honored to serve thousands of clients, retaining them and growing more and more with our best flights booking and other traveling amenities. You can book anywhere around the world from all U.K. airports.